The association ILEU e.V. promotes the development and testing of innovative methods and education offers for adults.
ILEU experiences exchanges and cooperates with adult education institutions and organisations representing the interests of older adults.
ILEU aims to contribute to the productive ageing and social participation of older adults through research.
Current focus of work:
- Development and testing of new forms of virtual learning and initiation of learning communities in the area of general scientific further education in national and international projects
- Assumption of commissioned work in the field of general further education and new media (expert opinions, consulting, organization and implementation of educational events)
We look for local hosts in Ulm for international guests from the Danube countries from July 9th till 12th 2020
The ILEU e.V. office and the Danube-Networkers from Ulm are planning various activities in the frame of the Danube festival 2020, to which will be invited more than 80 international guests from the Danube countries. We are looking for local hosts from Ulm to make a special kind of encounter possible.
Activities planned within the Danube festival Ulm/Neu-Ulm 2020
- daytime: arrival of the guests, kick-off event, city tour
- evening: visit the civil society tent on the Danube festival
- morning: conference on the topic „Aging along the Danube“ followed by workshops
- evening: social evening with dancing, singing and food
- morning: visit of local civil society groups and voluntary institutions
- afternoon: performance programme on the Danube stage.
On Sunday, 12.07.
- morning: 3rd Danube-Bridge-Breakfast will take place on the Herdbrücke, with delicious culinary temptations from various Danube countries
- afternoon/evening: main departure day of our international guests
The citizens of Ulm and hosts are cordially invited to all these events!
The new projects have started:
„Connecting Danube Neighbours“, financed by the Ministery of State Baden-Wuerttemberg
„Discovering European Neighbours in the Third Age“ co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
European project „Building Bridges for Europe“ – ideas and inspiration for educators and committed Europeans
Within the framework of the Erasmus+ partnership „Building bridges for Europe“ (BBE), nine project partners from six European countries (Germany, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia and Italy) have created an online toolbox with projects and applied methods that strengthen European awareness and critical thinking of participants in the projects and help to break down prejudices against others.